No Easy Way Out

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: No Easy Way Out

Post by Guildrum on Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:05 pm

Stepping out of the door behind Dove and shutting it behind them, Honor sighed as they walked toward the car. "First... I resist the urge to strangle you with that scarf... And we use it to track down the baddies. Hopefully."

Honor was just about to explain the mago-scientific methodology behind the plan, before he remembered most mundanes aren't terribly knowledgable of magic beyond Lord of the Rings. Then again, he wasn't entirely sure Dove was 100% mundane either, given his erratic behavior.

"How... Knowledgable are you in the magical arts? Not Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings or Star Wars magic, but the real deal?" Honor began. It had been a while since he actually got to explain real magic to someone. He kind of missed that...

Guildrum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman on Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:20 pm

Dove bit his thumb at Honor in response to the additional verbal abuse his poor Gryffindor scarf was receiving, but he said nothing. He'd leave his protest there at that old Shakespearian insult for now. As for magic... "Erm. Wingardium Leviosa," he replied with a grin, knowing full well how much this wizard seemed to despise the fictitious literary renditions of magic.

He gave a cackle as the two walked down the drive, though he stopped at the end since he had no idea where this wizard wanted to end up. He faintly recalled some Alice in Wonderland quote about the destination paling in comparison to the relevancy of the journey itself, but he doubted Honor would care to hear about such things right now.
Batman
Admin

View user profile http://dzdroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guildrum on Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:11 pm

"Wingardium Leviosa."

/Should have figured./

"Okay, so here's how this is going to work. Magic, is not a skill, it's a /thing/, generated by everyone and every living thing." Honor began, obviously exasperated. "When you acquire emotional ties to something, your personal well of magic rubs off onto it."

Honor looked over the scarf, and was awful disappointed. The typical best possessions were ones with sentimental meaning. Lockers, pictures, even a ticket stub from a really good movie would work, given enough love and affection is poured into it. Articles of clothing never really stuck well, for the most part.

Honor sighed again, rubbing his face with his hand as his other one opened the back door, to the suspicious eye of his driver, who elicited no complaint.

"Basically, it's easier to curse an item than it is to curse a person. Hence, hexers will often curse an item of extreme sentimental value, which curses the owner via the emotional bond." Honor explained slowly, trying to keep his speech understandable for the uneducated Dove. He motioned for the driver to take them to his hotel.

"So we can do one of two things. Burn the scarf and get rid of the hex, or turn the magic on itself and trace it back to the hexer. Your choice."

/I hope he chooses to just burn it.../

Guildrum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman on Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:25 pm

Dove followed Honor into the car, though he did take a moment to peer into its interior before doing so. /Lookee there! He has a chauffer!/ Dove spent the entire ride resiting the urge to quote lines from "Driving Miss Daisy", though Honor did manage to snag Dove's attention and redirect it at the mention of burning the scarf.

Dove glared, obviously put off by such a suggestion. "You really hate my scarf, don't you," he muttered sullenly. He snatched up one end of the garment and held it in front of Honor's face as though he were menacing the wizard with a knife. "Is this some elaborate plan to kill my scarf? Because I like my scarf. I kill back, you know!"
Batman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guildrum on Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:33 pm

"What the-" Honor was startled by this sudden outburst by Dove who at least a appeared to be complacent moments ago. "Did you not listen to a single word I said!?"

That was it. He didn't need this. Obviously this punk wasn't going to take it seriously. Why should he?

"Stop the car." He told his driver, who abruptly halted just as they were exiting the cul-de-sac. "It has been an absolute JOY to meet you sir Dove, but I am afraid that a pressing engagement between me and a football game takes priority over a volunteer mission for some idiot child and his piece of cloth."

Slightly harsh, but he figured that leaning over Dove and opening his door for him just about drove the point home.

Guildrum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman on Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:48 pm

Frick. Dove's winning charm had done it again. Crap, dang it, and whatever other mild expletives that come to mind. As Honor leaned over and opened Dove's door, he saw his Plan A flutter wistfully out of the car only to be hit by a passing bicycle. Poor Plan A. What about Plan B? Kidnapping? He still had his duct tape. But even as the thought formed in his mind, his mental manifestation of his cousin popped out out of nowhere to squash Plan B with a dirty spatula. Poor Plan B. It didn't even see that messy demise coming.

Plan C then. Right. Wait...

Dove's feet acted for him while his Think Department stuttered. /No, Dove,/ his toes voiced patronisingly as they led the way out of the car, /you never bothered to make a Plan C./
Batman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guildrum on Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:11 am

Honor breathed a sigh of relief. Glad that kid was gone.

"You know you're just going to go back and help him right?" The suddenly talkative driver, Norm his name was, said. "I'm sure he knows it too."

"Now you're suddenly talkative..." Honor muttered. "And just what makes you figure that?"

"Your guilty conscience. A feeling of empathy for the kid. A desire not to go back home empty handed."

Without a proper protest, Honor rode along for fifteen minutes in total silence before he cracked.

"Oh for the love of Jesus... Turn around Norm..."

Guildrum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman on Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:00 pm

Dove spent a good minute or two simply idling on the sidewalk, his eyes fixed woefully where Honor's car used to be. Now that his toes had taken to making decisions for him, he kinda hoped they'd come up with the next plan for him too. But as he stared down at his bare feet and wiggled the little toes on the ground, they remained stubbornly silent. Isn't that strange, Dove. Toes that don't talk. Perhaps they're due for a tune-up?

"Later," Dove mumbled, dismissing the narrator's suggestion with a shake of his dark, wavy hair. He thoughtfully bit his lip, his scarf shifting this way and that against his stomach in the windy weather. So, was that it? Would he have to forget about the wizard, whose talents had seemed so promising before this fiasco?

And that is when the lightbulb went off above his toes (because that is apparently where all the thinking is being done for him at the moment). With a smile he greeted the newly developed Plan C and linked arms with it. Together, they skipped out of sight to go look up an address.

...That wizard may still be useful yet.
Batman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guildrum on Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:37 pm

Honor refused to go home empty handed. He paid the price for a plane out here, it was time to beg his old client for a second chance. He somehow doubted that Mr. Intosh would be gracious. It wasn't even like Honor had done anything to the man, it was that little punk Dove. Mr. Intosh didn't even see him.

Driving back onto Intosh's driveway, Honor still had his worries. Intosh was the only client he had in the area, in the state even. His next closest waiting client was in Salt Lake City. He had to get some work done here... Walking into the still unlocked door of the house he called out, "Sorry to possibly disturb you Mister Intosh, I hope you're well?"

He didn't like the answer he got.

"You... You! You break into my house and beat me up... Now you're back here?!"

He was delusional. Then again, not like he wasn't before.

"Sir, you must be mistaken. I wouldn't-"

"But you did you piece of..." Intosh sighed. "Get out, and don't come back, or I \will\ call the police."

Defeated, Honor nodded and turned around, re-entering his car as Norm offered an inquisitive eyebrow, but thankfully no verbal questions.

Guildrum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman on Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:49 pm

"Hello? Is this the hotel lobby? ...Yes, I seem to have lost my room key... My name? Honor. ...Really, with a first name like that, do you really need a surname? ...Not in the registry?"

*click*

Dove gave a heaving sigh of ultimate boooooredom. Sure, he was only on hotel #3, but an investigative kind of man he was not. Never was. He continued calling hotels and identifying himself as "Honor" until his name finally popped up on someone's registry.

"You know what? I think I may have just found my key after all. Would you look at that, it was in my other pants. Thanksbye!" He hung up without waiting for an answer and clasped his hands together elatedly.

"FINALLY. Geez, you'd think it wouldn't take so long to stalk a man," he lamented as he shouldered his backpack and walked away from the payphone. His remark earned one or two strange glances, but this was /Boulder/. Stranger things have happened.

Breaking into the hotel was somewhat bothersome. Honor couldn't just climb into a window. You see, his head soon had to discover that the window screens are quite impregnable. But the doors? Well, those seemed to open just fine. He walked right into the front door and down the hallway without a problem. When he found Honor's room, he climbed in through the window above the door and proceeded to open up all the luggage.

Nope. Too full. This one too. Wait... He could just fit in next to the underwear. With this discovery, he climbed in, folded himself up and closed the case.

He'd get that wizard's help whether the wizard liked it or not.
Batman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guildrum on Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:32 pm

Whelp. That sucked.

And not just sort of or kind of sucked. It sucked spectacularly. Honor hadn't been turned down by a client since he started his business. Much less over such an... Outrageous misunderstanding.

He still didn't get why he W's so willing to help the kid initially. It wasn't like he would be able to pay for that help. He doubted that Dove, if that was even his real name, was even cursed.

Oh well. Time to go back to the hotel and grab his things. Entering the lobby, the manager smiled at him. "Found your key?"

"What? I had my key the whole time..."

"That's good Mister Carmichael."

Odd. Returning to his room, he took his suitcases, one of which was unnaturally heavy and threw them in the trunk of the car, ordering Norm back to the airport. His flight didn't leave for another good twelve hours, but he refused to stay stuck in this state. Nosiree.

Honor was going home.

Guildrum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman on Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:03 pm

Dove's life was a life of firsts. A little while ago, he had experienced his first encounter with a wizard. Then he had met his toes and discovered that they were a quite sensible group of foot appendages. And through all that, his Think Department had been beating the Dove Think Record by leaps and bounds. And now, here he was, folded up in a suitcase...

But not for the first time.

As it turns out, a wanderer finds himself in need of travelling by luggage quite often. It's cheaper that way and easier to stay under the radar (unless you go through airport security. That didn't work). But just because this wasn't a first, that didn't mean it was any less uncomfortable. He was okay with being folded up. He just wished there was more room for his toes. Turns out, they like to complain just as much as they like to look smart. He could not /wait/ to get his bare feet out of there so that they would shut up!

After a /very/ long wait, they finally began to move. Dove stifled a grunt when the case was tossed, causing him to bump his nose against the lining of the case. Good lord, was that a heavy nose bleed? Good thing there was so much clean white underwear around his face to sponge it up!
Batman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guildrum on Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:30 pm

Honor has had enough of Boulder. Of Colorado even. All these gun-hording Republicans, the altitude, the wannabe skiers and snowboarders, the rocks and mountains and stupid Bronco stickers... In short, Colorado sucked. He was glad he was going home.

Waving to his personal pilot as they drove up, he turned to Norm. "You mind helping me with the luggage? It seems heavier than I remember..." Tiredly, the stout driver nodded and loaded up the small plane with Honor's eleventy seven some suitcases. Sitting in the car for a moment, Honor sighed. "Glad that's over with..."

After what seemed like a mere moment short of an eternity, they were ready to get going. Still, it was faster, and not to mention safer, than going with a commercial airline. Much preferable indeed. Roger, the pilot, with the moment they'd all been waiting for, turned the key in the ignition.

Sputter-sputter clunk.

Once again, to finally end this misadventure and return to normalcy...

Sputter-sputter clunk.

Third time was in fact the charm, or was it?

Sputter-sputter whhhhhhhhiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrCLUNK.

Nope.

Hell hath no fury like an Honor scorned.

"Are you freaking kidding me?!" He screamed in a manner not entirely unlike that of a scorned child. "Almost frickin out of here and THIS happens! Well of course, well of freaking course. Norm! Roger! Help me unload. We're heading back to the hotel..."

After undoing all of their work from before, Roger sat there, staring at his plan. "I..... Honestly haven't the slightest boss. She was working not the night before... I'll take a peek at the engine... See what's wrong... I'm so sorry Mister Carmichael sir..."

Honor sighed. Roger was young, inexperienced, but he had a good heart, always willing to please. "Not your fault kid... Just please get it fixed."

A mock salute, and Roger was gone, into the plane's engine to fix the engine, when without warning, there was a bright spark, a flash, and hearing was replaced with a high whining sound for what seemed like hours. The plane, or what was left of it, smelled of smoke and fire as the metal twisted and bent from the flash of extreme heat.

The sudden event had dropped Honor onto his back, dropping the last, unnaturally heavy suitcase and spillng his contents, which should have JUST been underwear...

Guildrum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman on Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:46 pm

Dove wasn't sure if the nose bleed stopped or not, but he wasn't particularly worried. He'd take care of it later. For now, he focused on the noises happening outside. Big surprise, that grumpy wizard had taken to yelling. Dove noted with a saddened drop in mood that he too had left Honor's good graces. The guy seemed quite sensible. He was the kind of person who you'd latch onto in a crisis because he'd probably be the only one who wasn't crying his toes off. But now that the plans had gone wrong, Dove was no longer in the realm of latching-on-ness where Honor was concerned.

Honor's tone lowered back to normal and the muffled noise seeping in through the suitcase lining fell quiet enough to cast Dove's space under a pleasant silence.

FWOOOM.

Dove hadn't the chance to take a moment and comprehend what had occurred. He felt his suitcase tumble and then let him go, throwing him from a cosy womb-like state to the nippy, unpleasant outside. And of course, his nose took the brunt of the fall.

With a groan, Dove rolled onto his side and propped himself up on an elbow to let the blood drip into the grass instead of on him. He felt kind of dazed and confused. Where did that fire come from? Why were the Rocky Mountains still so close? Shouldn't he be somewhere else besides Boulder now?

Last edited by Admin on Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Batman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guildrum on Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:00 pm

It seemed like a year or two before Honor quite regained his senses. First thing he noticed was the plane. It was still in one piece, but the entire front half had essentially melted. The metal glowed white with heat.

The second thing he noticed was that Norm was gone. As was the car. Getting to his feet, Honor reeled off a few curses at the situation. Roger was certainly dead, he couldn't have survived that, he was inside the engine. Honor looked anyways, to his immediate regret. It looked like Roger's skin had melted rather than burned. There was no discoloration, the oddest thing. He could only look long enough to acquire a single conclusion about the explosion. It was the furthest thing from natural.

He looked to the field behind him, Roger was dead, Norm gone along with the last vehicle for miles, and all he had was a suitcase full of toiletries, underpants, and...

Dove?!

"You rotten, thieving, punk little piece of-"

Rattling off curse after curse at the kid as he stomped towards him angrily, before losing his last bits of his breath.

Altitude sucks.

"What in the... Name of Merlin himself are you doing here...?"

Guildrum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman on Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:25 pm

Dove prodded woefully at his tender nose, glancing up when he heard Honor’s cranky voice. Well darn. He looked about ready to kick Dove in the head right now. As Honor advanced Dove scrambled back, using his bare feet to push himself away from the wizard’s wrath. It’s a good thing the man’s lung capacity didn’t seem all that impressive, otherwise he might’ve had the strength to carry out the head-kicking with vigor.

“But I haven’t done anything yet,” Dove wailed as one arm curled over his head as a wimpy sort of shield. “I was sneaking out of Boulder. We should be gone by now! I don’t understand…”

Dove turned his head to the side to cater to the sneeze that pushed its way up into his head. Blood sprayed everywhere as he spluttered and sneezed, turning his already grotesquely ichorous appearance into a figurative murder scene. With a sniff he lifted a hand and wiped at the mess, peering cautiously up at Honor as he did so. “What happened?” he asked softly, well aware of the inferno glowing in the background behind Honor.

[My notifications still aren't working, but I'll be checking back every so often while I try to figure out what's wrong. For the time being you can text me to tell me when you've posted if you do so desire: 7203087805
If you'd rather not, you don't have to.]
Batman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guildrum on Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:17 am

(No update yet, but will do.)

Guildrum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guildrum on Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:28 pm

"I haven't even done anything yet. I was sneaking out of Boulder. We should be gone by now... I don't understand..." And here was the runt, still there, a demon seemingly sent to hyper complicate Honor's already hectic life. He was almost rid of him too...

"You didn't do anything? You stowed away in my suitcase, after driving away my only client in the state, and was just about ready to kill me..." He groaned, shaking his head. "I can't believe this.. ."

He made a broad gesture in the direction of the intensely hot wreck by them. "Did YOU have anything to do with-" He paused mid sentence. "Dove. Who did you piss off to put this hex of yours onto you?" He shuddered as he spoke. A deep chill ran up and down Honor's spine, his body turning cold and getting awful numb at the thought of the possibilities...

Guildrum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman on Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:52 pm

Dove hunched up his shoulders to absorb the impact of Honor's anger as it came upon him in spurts of verbal fire. From Dove's perspective, Honor looked more like a fire spitting dragon-thing in casual dress. Soon the anger turned to angry inquisition. Not much of an improvment.

The question caused Dove to become overwhelmed with a helpless feeling. "I don't knowwwww," he wailed, throwing up his arms over his head as a sort of way of containing whatever was left to be contained after the outburst. "I don't know, I don't know, I don't know, I wish I knew! The only people that would /want/ me hexed are /outside/ of Boulder!" He gave a sulky sniff and wiped at his nose, effectively smearing blood across his left cheek. "People have been so good to me here. When I first came, some one invited me to a house party. The coolest guy there had a funny name. Stricker or something. But he was really nice. He helped me find my scarf when it got lost in the crowd. I don't understand what I could have possibly done to anyone here to make them do this!"
Batman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guildrum on Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:02 pm

"Mein gott... Dios mio... Istensm... Mon dieu..." Honor muttered. Of course he met Stricker. Why wouldn't he? After all, nothing ELSE was working out for him recently, why should this?

"Dove. That nice man is not as nice as you think... His name is Jedidiah Stricker. He's a witch hunter."

Erm, was, technically, but whatever. He got the point. "You said you allowed him to come into possession of an article of clothing without your close supervision? Dove, believe me when I say this. That scarf WILL kill you if you don't let me handle it..."

Guildrum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman on Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:15 pm

AGAIN WITH THE SCARF. Dove was 90% CERTAIN that this wizard was more interested in the scarf than in lifting this curse. "YOU YOU YOU YOU... I DON'T WANT TO!" He'd at first aimed to call Honor a name, but none came to mind save for "Geoffery", and that wouldn't work, would it.

"I LIKE my scarf, I LOVE my scarf and ever since I asked you for help you've been targeting my SCARF. This thing is WAAAAAARM. Do you know how hard it is to get a sturdy WARM scarf?? HARD. I have half a mind to... to...!" Well, Dove only had half a mind in the first place, so he figured he'd best keep it with him and stop that sentence right there.

Silence followed. Dove had stood by now to properly rage for his rant and his toes now curled in the cold grass while his hands clutched either side of his scarf. His eyes were watery in his total indignant anger at Honor, but logic somehow made it through to his half a mind. Slowly, he pulled the scarf from his neck and let it sag in his hand, offering the red and yellow cloth to Honor with a forlorn expression. "D-don't..." he wanted to finish that sentence. /Don't hurt it. Don't kill it. Don't blow your nose in it./ But what was the point? Honor really wanted that scarf and Dove was obviously not getting his freedom without first letting the wizard see the scarf.
Batman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guildrum on Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:08 pm

And still, he held onto the scarf like some kind of toddler holding onto his favorite snot-covered blanket. Figures. Thankfully, Dove got over himself and handed Honor the scarf. Bout freaking time...

"In just a few moments Dove... Your troubles will be gone and you will be free as a bird, free to annoy people elsewhere in the w-"

A quick glance over to Dove stopped Honor dead in his tracks. Dove looked so /sad/, not child tantrum sad or teen angst sad, but a legitimate mourning, depressed sad. He couldn't stand to do this to the kid, regardless of how annoying, disruptive, random, reckless and inconsiderate he was. This scarf obviously had a lot of sentimental value, and to forcefully part Dove from it was something even Honor had a hard time justifying.

He had a second option. It was dangerous, reckless, stupid, improbable and potentially, no, most likely suicidal.

Supernatural Sentiment. That's what it will be called.

"We're going to track down your hexer..." He said, giving Dove a cautious smirk, before looking around the empty field. "You got a ride you can call? I had my phone on the plane..."

Guildrum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman on Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:23 pm

Dove watched the scarf drape helplessly in Honor's hands, obviously quite unaware of Dove's betrayal since... well since it was just a scarf. But nevertheless Dove felt it in his gut. Deep guilt and regret as Honor handled the cloth and began to speak. Dove's silvery wet eyes went to Honor's face with a look of ultimate sorrow. And that's when Honor seemed to change his mind. Dove wasn't quite sure what he'd been intending in the first place, but tracking down the hexer sounded reasonable enough. Hope flashed over his expression, though he was still unsure if his scarf was safe.

"I... um." Dove rubbed at a tear-filled eye and shook his head. "No, I use pay phones," he mumbled, pulling a few quarters from his pocket and showing them to Honor. He poked at the little metal circles, moving them around his palm as he named them all off. "George, George, George, George, George, George... and Abraham. He doesn't get around much. Too small."
Batman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guildrum on Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:38 pm

That was just great. Kid didn't even have a cell phone... One time he actually wishes a kid were spoiled rotten with a phone... Just great.

"Well, I don't see any pay phones out here. Dove. Give me a second."

And here they went. Taking the scarf into his hands, he draped it over a large rock, closing his eyes and concentrating on the magical energies in the scarf.

Holy cow, there was a lot there. Like, when Honor, one of the least actually magically sensitive wizards on the planet was overwhelmed by the level of energy found in the scarf, it was impressive. Must have been a strong tracker, to pinpoint their location almost exactly.

Perfect. Mentally taking a hold of the "string" that lead from the scarf to the tracker, he engaged with a mental tug-of-war with whoever was the vessel for the tracking. Whoever he was, he was strong, magically speaking, but Honor took him by surprise, off balance. And any fight where you are off balance, physically or mentally, you lose.

Now the location of the senders was clear in Honor's mind. He didn't recognize the building though, he'd need to find a map, do some fancy latitude-longitude stuff to find out where to go.

Removing himself from his trance, he staggered up. He was so rusty... That spell took a lot of energy.

"Let's get to walking Dove... We got a ways to go." He said, tossing him the tacky scarf.

Guildrum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman on Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:16 pm

Dove wondered if he should wash his scarf next time he got the chance. He wouldn't be surprised if there was a bit of blood and underwear cooties on it from today's adventures, and now it was being spread over a big dirty rock. The youth watched Honor closed his eyes, the strain of the tracking process showing in his body as he tensed and seemed to mentally strain.

And then it was over and Honor was tossing the scarf back to Dove. Dove made to grasp at the cloth but missed, letting out a soft yelp as it fell towards the ground. As if reacting to his yelp, the scarf's fall almost seemed to switch to slow motion for a brief moment, giving Dove a chance to scoop it up. Dove didn't even question the strange brief alteration in gravity's laws just then. Such things seemed to happen a lot around him. He tossed the scarf around his neck with a soft grin and nodded. "Alright!" And with that, he was off.

...ten minutes later...

"Pleeeeaaaaase carry me! Please please please please PLEASE, I'm /tired/!" Dove had practically draped his body over Honor as he begged for sweet release from the burden on his bare feet. He was usually fairly alright with long treks pedestrian style, but this one wasn't all that adventurous. Especially with the quite ordinary-looking Honor walking next to him. Honor's aura of boring average /everything/ just sucked the adventure out of anything nearby.

"Honorrrrr, I'm DYING, my feet are bleeding, my eyeballs are leaking, everything's broken, I can't doooo thiiiiiis!" Indeed, his eyeballs were "leaking" tears, but that was because he had so deeply immersed himself in the femme fatale role for this performance.

Last edited by Of The Falls on Mon May 19, 2014 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Batman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top